Dr Foda is an experienced gynaecologist based in Wagga Wagga. He offers an exceptional level of expertise and health for women of all ages. Dr Foda will assist with advice, treatment, and support and will correspond with your local GP following your appointment.
These services include :
- Preconception advice and discussion/ ovulation tracking
- Contraception advice including insertion of IUD and implanon
- Early pregnancy and miscarriage services including management of ectopic pregnancy
- Menstrual disorders management including endometrial sampling, hysteroscopy, dilatation and curettage, endometrial ablation, myomectomy and hysterectomy.
- Management of cervical smear abnormalities as well as colposcopy
- Reproductive endocrinology (Polycystic ovarian syndrome, amenorrhea and infertility)
- Pelvic pain investigation and treatment including management of endometriosis
- Management of menopause including assessment for hormone replacement therapy
- Investigation and management of urinary incontinence including urodynamic studies.
- Management of ovarian pathology (ovarian cysts)
- Management of vulval diseases
Dr Foda operates at Wagga Wagga Base Hospital, Riverina Day Surgery, Calvary Riverina Hospital, Young Hospital, and Young Medical Centre